Exhibitors - Book Stands
£80 + £5 Online Booking Fee
6ft table, 2 chairs
Or by bank transfer the sum of £80 to
Brighton Wellbeing Festivals
sort code 77-63-04
A/C No. 73364668
Alternatively by post see link to booking forms opposite.
For larger stand prices please contact the organiser
Please take note of Terms and Conditions below before booking.
- All therapists must be certified, insured and hold their own liability insurance.
- Sub letting is not available at this event.
- All tables must be covered by a cloth which reaches the floor on all four sides.
- Please advise on the booking form if any backboards or high display material will be used.
- Any electrical equipment must be safety or pat tested.
- All materials must fit into the space you have purchased.
- Please insure that all prices and charges are clearly displayed.
- Exhibitors will be provided with a 6ft table and two chairs for a standard stall space.
- Anyone supplying services for the event must hold a third party party insurance for the duration of the event.
- All health and safety and fire regulations at brighton racecourse should be observed at all times.
- All fire exits should be clear at all times.
- Please note that brighton racecourse is a non smoking event.
- No beverages or food can be sold from stalls.
- Refreshment and snacks will be available to purchase throughout the day.
- Brighton race course has plenty of free parking.
- On arrival please come to the main reception where you will be directly for unloading and your allocated stall space.
- After unloading it is essential that you re-park in the main car park area.
- Please note that you are parking at your own risk.
- Set up time is from 8am and your stand needs to be ready at least 15 mins before opening.
- The event finishes at 6pm, all exhibitors must not clear away until the official closing time in the interests of the event and other exhibitors.
- The event organisers will be at hand on the day to assist with any questions or please contact us beforehand for any special requirements.
- In the event that the festival being cancelled, monies are non refundable however we would where possible give an alternative date.
- If an exhibitor fails to attend the event for any reason, no refund of payment will me made and any outstanding balance payable to Brighton Wellbeing Events.